Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentines Day Tag

What is your husband’s name? Kevin Lynn Daniels
*How long have you been married? Three years
*How long did you date? We started dating in October of 2004 and got married in May 05' so that's seven months
*How old is he? 25
*Who eats more sweets? Its pretty close, but I would say me cause I snack more. We both do pretty good unless we are playing games or on the mountain.
* Who said I love you first? That would be Kevin! I was really sick one time at Snow and he was taking care of me. He leaned over and whispered it in my ear- and I answered right back with a I LOVE YOU TOO!
* Who is taller? Kevin
*Who is smarter? I would say Kevin, but I am not that far behind!He is a trivia genius, I swear he needs to go on Jeopardy and win me millions!
* Who sings the best? I think I win that title. Although Kev is not as bad as he makes himself out to be. That boy can rock out in the car like no other.
*Who sleeps on the right side? Me
*Who mows the lawn? We have a lawn full of rocks
*Who cooks dinner? I mostly do, I have really learned to enjoy cooking.
*Who drives? We share that duty! You see we both hate to drive, so we usually spend ten minutes figuring out which one of us gets to be the lucky one. Although since Porter was born Kev has driven a lot more than me.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? I don't know it's different every time
*Who kissed who first? Kevin kissed me and it is a story for the ages! At Snow we would always go on walks. I knew it was coming and anyone who knows me knows that I use to be so scared of kissing, it made me nervous. Anyway he went in for the kill, I turned my head and he kissed my eye! Then my Tourettes set in and I yelled "I NEVER WANTED YOU TO KISS ME!" Needless to say his pride was a little hurt. But, he stuck around and I got better at it.
*Who asked who out first? Kev asked me out first, we played laser tag and watched a movie.

I tag: Mom, Bree, Amanda, and anyone else who feels like doing it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love your first KISS story!