Saturday, June 20, 2009

a lot of mumbo jumbo

So this post is a bunch of posts all wrapped into one. First off I want to start by wishing all the great fathers in my life a HAPPY FATHERS DAY! That includes everyone to my husband, my two dads, my grandpa, all of my brothers, and brother-in-law. You are all great fathers and I think the world of you all. To my husband thank you for everything you do for Porter and I. You work so hard to make our lives better and we appreciate it so much. I love watching you with our little man, you are a great father! The proof is in the pudding, there is no doubt that little boy loves his daddy!!




















To my dad -you have taught me so much throughout my life & and love you more than you know! You are a great man and I look up to you so much! Thank you for everything and thank you for being a great PaPa to Porter. I wish I could be there to give you a hug but know that we all love you so much!


























To my other Dad-I guess you are part of my family now! j/k (You know people only speak the truth two places in prayers and on their blogs) You have always treated me like I was part of the fam. Thanks for raising such a great son, being such a great dad to the both of us, giving good advice, and being a great Grandfather to Porter or should I say 24/7! We appreciate everything you do for us!




















To my Gramps what can I say you are one of kind! I grew up with one Grandpa in my life, I am " Gramps' Girl." I love you so much and love all of our conversations. You always make me laugh with all of your craziness. We all love you and hope you have a good day!























Second on the list, the other day we went on one of our walks to show Porter the ducks. This kid really goes crazy for them. His Grandma Daniels gave him this book for Christmas called " One Duck Stuck." It is his favorite book, I read it to him all the time and every time he laughs and kicks-he loves it! So when Kev took him out in the middle of all the ducks he really, really loved it.







































Third on the list apparently Porter is a huge fan of the newspaper " Politico." I know most of you will think this pictures is posed, but it is not! On our walks Porter likes to lean forward and grab things out of the basket underneath the stroller. Well this time he pulled out his dad's newspaper and held it up, looking at it for the longest time like he was reading it! People would pass by and say, " Hey look that baby is reading Politico!" Kevin and me got a good laugh out of it.

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

That was such a sweet tribute to Kevin, your dads & Gramps!

Are you FREAKIN' kidding ME! Like Father like Son.. I died laughing when I saw Porter holding the paper.. total KEVIN! Cute, Cute. Kev's taught him well.

kathleen said...

I believe you about Porter looking at the paper. remember when he got the menu at the cafe and looked over it forever. Such a cute pic. Sweet tributes to the men in your life. Miss you so so much!