Saturday, August 1, 2009

Midnight Adventures

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS GROSS SUBJECT MATTERS!IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH YOU SHOULD PRECEDE WITH CAUTION. IF YOU ARE A LLOYD READ ON, IT IS ABOUT OUR FAVORITE SUBJECT MATTER.

Last night was just like any other night. I put Porter to bed, he talks to himself for about a half hour and then he is asleep. Little did I know what he was really up to. At about one in the morning he wakes up, which is out of the ordinary for him-he has been sleeping through the night forever. So I let him cry for awhile, hoping he would fall back into la la land, no such luck. So I drag myself out of bed and go get him out of the closet, ha ha HE SLEEPS IN A CLOSET POOR KID! Anyhow I look down, rub the sleep out of my eyes, and plug my noise because something STINKS! What the CRAP--crap is the right word! Then I realize my child has no diaper on, I search in a panic where could it be? Eventually, I find it under his covers and filled to the brim with you guessed it-POOP! My sweet little angel boy had filled his pants, took of his diaper and played in it. I find the evidence all over his feet, legs and all over his bed. I however, thankfully did not find it on his hands so I am hoping he didn't stick them in it. Gross I know, but believe it or not it gave me one heck of a LAUGH! It probably is giving you a sick stomach, but I thought it was HILARIOUS! You have to love kids, they keep life interesting.

4 comments:

kathleen said...

Dad says "What no picture of this event????" We are laughing hysterically. yes we are Lloyds we can take this kind of a post!

Clarissa and John said...

LOL! That is hilarious..gotta love a good poop story. =)

Amanda and Chad said...

Gosh, I miss that boy! He is so dang funny! I can't believe he did that. I'm sure that has been your favortie moment as a mom so far. I can't stop laughing.


CRAP= excited Trisha.

The Barton Bunch said...

LOL. Hagen used to do this all the time to Chase. He would get so mad! It is really funny though. :)