Friday, August 7, 2009

What....2 post in 1 day

Today, I had such a good day with my LITTLE MAN! I decided we needed to break out of our daily routine and do something fun. So today, I went down to McDonald's and got him his favorite a CHICKEN NUGGET HAPPY MEAL. Then we walked down to the National Mall and had a little picnic! Porter loved it, he loves playing in the grass and watching all the squirrels. Then after our little pininc we walked down to the Natural History Museum and went through the Mammal & Fossial exhibits. I had no clue how much Porter would LOVE the MAMMAL exhibit. He loved all the animals but in particular the Giraffes & Lions. He also loved feeling all the different types of fossials, and the big dinosaurs. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures at the museum, because its hard when there is just the two of you.











3 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

I love the picture of the fries in his mouth! What a little pig! ha ha!! Be thankful he is a good eater! Story of my life.
I was happy to see you posted twice. I love hearing what's going on in DC!
SEE YOU SOON! YAY! I Can't wait!

Ashley Hansen said...

How fun! I am sure you are going to miss being there. It looks like you have had so much fun! Porter is darling! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up?

kathleen said...

Thanks for another cute post. I agree with Amanda, love the fry one. Cant wait til you are home although I have to admit I am going to miss all the pics of DC. Love you